Museum of the Devil
260 sculptures and figurines
There are Devils housed in a Lithuanian museum which occupies three floors. The museum was founded by a Kaunas artist, Antanas Žmuidzinavičius, who collected figures, as well as sculptures and masks of devils for 60 years. The description of the first exhibit in the inventory book occurred in 1906. However, in 1966 the collection consisted of 260 sculptures and figurines.The total number of demonic figures held at time of National Register of Record ratification totaled 2619.