Yurgaichiai hill in Lithuania, located 12 km from the city of Siauliai on Kaliningrad-Riga motorway, is called the Cross Mountain. Thousands of crosses, large and small, plain and with an artistic design, made of wood as well as of metal, are located in a small hilly area. First crosses are believed to be left here in 1831. The total number of crosses as on the date of verification exceeded 105000.
Siauliai Tourist Centre